Fire and Snow V2.0 Fire and Snow V2.0

Glad you kept on with it!

They're very cute, although the animation itself was kind of slow. Less tweening, more animation, okay? (This is where I insert into this random advertising spree about tutorials. Haha...nah.But really, if you don't know how to do something, there are tutorials, and for everything else there's practice.)

Anyhow, well choregraphed fights are a bit faster than that.

I'm so glad that you didn't give up after the first try! It really shouldn't have gotten blammed, but yeah. Maybe you came across the wrong people. You definitely have potential. Keep working on it!

Frank-Uselesschris responds:

thnx i know bout the speed everyones mentioned it, in the next ep will try and make it faster :P this is actually the 3rd try the 1st was oh so crap

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1

Hurrah!

Finally! The new episode! <3 Awesome work!

&amp;quot;The Challenge&amp;quot; "The Challenge"

Ha!

Creative! Great concept, but I wish you developed it a bit more. The stick figures seemed more forward than the "actor" did.

Love is a cruel thing Love is a cruel thing

Mm...K.

Nice for a first! The best thing about this was the colors. The plot was fair. Keep trying!

Urban Retreat Urban Retreat

Mm...like!

I do like it, the overall concept, etc. The images and colors were used effectively to match the song, but the lip synching seemed a tad off, and the drawing style seemed a bit immature. Otherwise, very good job. Loved the beginning with the text and everything. Nicely done.

BUILD UP!! BUILD UP!!

Color-coded Stick Figures! W00t!

Really hot stuff! Within the typical medium, stick figure fights, you've managed to include violence, humor, and coolio graphics! Round of applause for hard work and amusing flash movies.

Roronoa-Zoro responds:

i bow in honor of your aplause going around, thanks a lot man.

Gun Gun

Sexy stuff..

All good artists generally hate their work. Hot animation, cute content.

The Beginning of Gaming The Beginning of Gaming

Fair enough.

Well, certain areas failed to capture my interest. The humor was a tad generic ( e.g. the main people in foreground with some random combat scene in the background kind of thing.) The sound sort of fluttered and failed, but again, as your first flash, it's okay. Do continue to practice though, because it's not like I have any qualifications to critique anyone else. ;p

A Cow Story 1 A Cow Story 1

Such cute cows!

Agreeing with previous reviewers, the captions were a tad off and the ending audio being slight frizzled (might be my speakers...it has happened). Otherwise, it was adorable.

Violin Masta Violin Masta

Haha...cute.

Well, the actual clip wasn't very entertaining, but watching my Julliard freak of a sister go into violent spasms was. Round of applause for yet another individual ready to sacrifice their time and repuation for a laugh.

FourStar responds: